Product Review: Fresh Farmacy - LUSH


So I've read some great reviews about this product all over google and decided to try it for myself, mean as I was heading into the city centre yesterday I thought I'd pop into LUSH meaning as I wanted the Breath Of Fresh Air toner so I asked for a sample of Fresh Farmacy (cleanser) currently Im using the Herbalism cleanser but wanted to try this out as a night time one. Heres alittle about the cleanser itself..

"Cleansing chamomile & calamine bar for troublesome skin. Fresh Farmacy is the soothing cleansing bar to reach for whenever you see feel a spot starting to make its unwelcome presence noticed. Use it like soap: it makes a tiny bit of froth to clean your face gently. Because it`s made with masses of calamine and chamomile, it`s one of the most extraordinarily calming cleansers known to woman (and man). We add rose, tea tree and lavender essential oils as they add to its powerful, skin-calming properties. It doesn`t only deal with spots, it soothes and eases many more serious skin troubles too. Just try it."

My take on it:

Well I've only been using it 2 days but so far so good, I shall come back to it in a few weeks and hopefully my skin will be perfect :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers