20 Questions...

Thought I'd jump on and do it too :)

1. Things you cannot leave the house without
My bag definately...everythings in there that I need!

2. Favourite brand of makeup
MAC!

3. Favourite flower
Lillies, soo pretty

4. Favourite clothing store
Topshop hands down

5. Favourite perfume
Marc Jacobs - Daisy

6. Heels or Flats
BOTH!

7. Do you make good grades
I did..

8. Favourite colours
Pink & White

9. Do you drink energy drinks
No, I remember the once I got addicted to red bull, stuff is evil...use to keep me awake til 6am!

10. Do you drink juice
Orange and apple..mmm

11. Do you like swimming
Definately..tbh, Im really lazy so don't go

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
No

13. Favourite moisturiser
Nivea

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
Yes

15. Do you get mad easily
Ohh definately

16. Are you into ghost hunting
Nope

17. Any phobias
Frogs...*shudders* I can't bare to write about them

18. Do you bite your nails
Nope

19.Have you ever had a near death experience
Nope

19. Do you drink coffee
Yuck

Thats actually 19 questions...tag anyone who wants to do it :)

1 comments:

  1. cool post. yeah be careful with redbull lol.

    I also own marc jacobs daisy and i love it too but its gonna take me for life to finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers