How much does your face cost?



Image from weheartit

I've saw this post floating around on some other blogs and thought it was a really interesting so decided to have a bash myself...

All you have to do add up the products in your everyday makeup bag:

- MAC face and body = £23.50
- MAC mineralize skinfinish natural = £18.50
- NARS laguna bronzer = £24.00
- NARS orgasm blush = £20.50
- Sleek ink pot = £4.30
 - MAC eye kohl = £13.00
- Lancome hypnose = £20.45
- MAC lipstick £13.50

Total = £137.75

Thank god I don't wear eyeshadow..


3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea for a post! :) I love all the mac makeup, its my favourite :) xxx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could stomach doing one of these, I would feel so guilty about the amount I spend on make-up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dread to think how much ive spent!!

    Danniella x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers