Cheryl Cole launches charity lipstick..

Hey guys!

"L'oreal Paris is proud to launch Cheryl Cole's first limited edition Color Riche lipstick, with £1 from every sale being donated to The Cheryl Cole Foundation, in the aid of Princes Trust."

Described as a "rich berry, blue red shade"Red Passion (297)

I love lipsticks, most of my collection is made up of big bright bold colours. Now I don't usually sway towards the drugstore counters when I'm after a show stopping colour but after seeing this on a few blogs I knew I had to have it (Ok Cheryl Cole on the packaging influenced me too) plus I didn't have a nice red in my collection either. 

So I eyed up the L'oreal stands in Superdrug as there was £2 off and it wasn't there, but I did find it in Boots at the original price which I think is expensive for a drugstore product. 

I'm happy with finding my perfect red lipstick, the formula is perfect..creamy and moisturising on the lips . Will you be doing your bit for charity if you haven't already done so? 


6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful red lipstick - suits you so so well! :)
    frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lipstick is gorgeous!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really want this! I adore Cheryl Cole, so it's only right, no?! I'm hitting the shops later with my remaining Christmas money, think I'll snap one up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought this the other day!! I love it, wouldn't usually wear such a bright shade but looks so nice on xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty colour. Another product by Cheryl Cole to check out will definitely be her new mascara xoxo

    Lauren&Makeup

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers