Solait Tinted Bronzing Lotion Dark Tan



"Solait tinting bronzing lotion - dark tan with an ultra concentrated DHA formula, has a light texture which allows for an easy application and dries quickly"

I'm not shy when it comes to tanning, the darker the better but unfortunately no tan has ever gave me the desired colour I want...a really deep dark natural looking tan! So when I read an online article that Superdrug was to release it's darkest ever tan I got a little excited and knew I had to try it out for myself.

I popped into Superdrug and headed straight to the fake tan aisle, I've never used the Solait range before but I knew what I was looking for as it had 'new' and 'dark tan' on the bottle (see above pic), it was currently on offer and still is for £4.99 but normally retails at around £6.99 and comes both in a lotion and foam. 

When applying the tan you will notice how rich and dark the lotion is, prior to application my recent tan had gone so I was back to my pale self. When I applied the tan to the skin with my tanning mitt I was very disappointed, the guide colour was absolutely awful and had a funny coloured looking tinge to it but also didn't show up on my skin very well. After applying the tan to the whole body you would of never have guessed I just slathered myself in fake tan. 

I'm not going to go into the colour after I had my shower because there was no colour there, overall I had BIG expectations of this particular tan but it failed me. If anyone else can recommend me a DARK tan then please leave a comment below or if anyones tried the new Lauren's Way darkest tan and share your thoughts.

Anyone else tried this particular tan/range and been left disappointed? 

8 comments:

  1. gosh that sounds rubbish - i find laurens way makes me go a really weird colour. fake bake and st tropez are my fave and when im broke st moritz dark is good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original formula of Laurens Way made me go a funny colour too. The new one is better though. x

      Delete
    2. I love Lauren's Way tan, its a lovely dark colour. Also, a lot of people swear by St Moriz, me being one of them, only it doesn't take to my shins for some reason!?

      Holli x
      Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Oww I thought I'd found a reasonable price tan holy grail then! Thanks for the great review.. I won't be picking that tan up any time soon.

    I also LOVE St Moriz and am doing a review of some tanning products this week so I'll keep you posted <3

    LC
    http://luckypretty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Solait dark tan mousse is amazing. Mousses go on so much easier and it has a colour guide. I've never had such a nice colour or try 'Body Bronzing' from Wilkinsons £8 for 200ml mousse. I've seriously never had such a nice colour from a tan and it's not even raved about on the internet surprisingly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Solait dark tan mousse is amazing. Mousses go on so much easier and it has a colour guide. I've never had such a nice colour or try 'Body Bronzing' from Wilkinsons £8 for 200ml mousse. I've seriously never had such a nice colour from a tan and it's not even raved about on the internet surprisingly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.spraytanpro.co.uk/extreme-tan-c-56/100ml-siennasol-extreme-darkest-fake-tan-16-37-dha-free-shipping-p-5147

    im ordering it now hopefully it'll work! darker the better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tried this tan the other day and to be fair to it , it came out a really nice even lovely dark tanned shade.. from what im reading on here tho i'll defo be trying the solait mouse next :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers