Redken Extreme Shampoo



I absolutely love haircare products, I'm always on the quest of finding new products and anything that promises to improve the condition of my hair then I'm sold!


What they say...


"Allow your dry, brittle and damaged hair to be gently cleansed and repaired with Redken Extreme Shampoo. Its rich, nourishing formula will leave your hair feeling smooth, soft and more manageable."


I was searching on the look fantastic website and came across this deal which I thought was a fantastic price, with a discount mind (you can always find these hanging around). I've tried several products from Redken before, including the CAT spray and the anti snap treatment which I raved about here so I thought I'd give the duo a try...

First impressions, the smell of the products are lovely and leave your hair smelling divine. Although on the look fantastic website it states that due to the ingredients contained the shampoo may not form a lather which I don't have a problem with as it lathers nicely.

I've used these 2 products for a fair few weeks now, enough for me to put them to the test and share my opinion with you all as to whether they work or not and can say unfortunately I couldn't see a difference in the condition of my hair, it didn't prevent split ends or make my hair stronger like some other products have in the past.

I will continue to use but definitely won't repurchase again, has anyone else tried this? Thoughts?

Also if anyone can recommend any strengthening shampoo/products then please leave a comment :)

3 comments:

  1. I've tried both these products and they worked pretty well for me. However I did find that their Anti Snap treatment did a amazing job so maybe try that xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesco picardi hair salon in londons trendy old street area is a redken stockist and can help you find the perfect product for your hair type
    www.francescopicardi.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers