Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment















As I've mentioned before in hair review posts, I do have extremely long hair and using heat appliances everyday really is going to take a toll on your hair, that's why I'm constantly on the look out for new "miracle" products to help keep my hair in the healthy condition it needs and boy have I found it.

'Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment is a therapeutic oil perfect for all hair types and is especially beneficial to dry, damaged hair.'

Directions for use: Apply a small amount (small amount goes a long way!) to damp or dry hair, avoiding the root area just incase it makes your roots look greasy. Comb through for even distribution. 

Some of the benefits of the Macadamia range:

- Provides intense nourishment, smoothing and a long lasting, tangle-free, frizz-free finish. Hair is ultra-smooth, manageable and shiny.

- Instant absorption and light-weight, non-greasy feel.

After using this oil for a month or so I cannot believe the difference it has made to my hair! It's super soft and shiny and not a single split end in sight. I also think it's made my hair grow super fast too, when I visit the hairdresser I only usually have the ends snipped but next time I visit  I'm going to have a few inches cut off as it's getting too long. 

I purchased the 30ml bottle from eBay for around £7 and it's lasting me a lifetime, you only need to use a small amount as it does go a long way. So if your suffering from dry/damaged hair that needs some life added to it then I really recommend using this stuff...amaze! 

Anyone else tried this particular product and had excellent results? Has it made your hair grow too? I'd like to know your thoughts in the comments below. 

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers