MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipglass



A few weeks ago I visited my local MAC counter to get matched to some new foundation, the artist sat me in the chair and applied my face makeup absolutely beautifully. When she finished she asked which colours I wear on my lips, at first she recommended the Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick but I already own it and she mentioned the Lipglass which I haven't heard much about but my beady little eye noticed it on the cashier desk.

As you can see from the picture it's a really cute Barbie pink and well pigmented worn alone. I'm still yet to try it over the Nicki Lipstick though but can imagine it being very glossy and gorgeous. 

I'm not usually drawn to MAC Lipglasses, owning only 2 in my whole collection but couldn't pass this one up (and for a good cause of course). Does anyone else own this particular shade or a fan of any other Lipglass shades?

*The full RRP from this sale is paid to MAC aids fund 

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely loveeee this :D i'm a huge fan of the Viva Glam Gaga & Nicki products :D

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it, I'm not usually into glosses either! x

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks amazing! I'm a massive MAC and Nicki fan so I'm going to have to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks nice! Thx for sending me your link on bbloggers chat! Folowing now :)
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome hunny, shall check out yours ;) x

      Delete
    2. Oh this is a gorgeous pink! It looks quite different from the lipstick colour though, unless it's my screen! I love my Nicki lippy, its my go to going out lippy.

      Now following you.

      Jo
      x

      http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    3. Hey Jo, not to worry it isn't your screen. Just noticed I've forgot to add a picture of it in the tube - looks totally different when it's on the lips, your right though different colour to the lipstick! Haven't tried it over the lipstick yet actually. x

      Delete
  4. I have the lipstick and the color is so pretty!!
    I also love the lip-gloss you put on!~ so glossy and glamourous!

    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers