Dr.Lipp Original Nipple Balm For Lips


My lips are ridiculously dry, so a good lip exfoliator and a good lip balm is essential for a perfect pout! I've tried several lip balms ranging from carmex, nivea to vaseline and not one solved my dry lip problem until this little fella popped through my door. I've heard so many good things about this product and couldn't wait to try it out... 

'Dr.Lipp’s original nipple balm for lips is a medically proven formula historically used by nursing mothers to soothe their sensitive nipples. Loved by London’s make-up artists Dr.Lipp is pharmaceutically acknowledged as one of nature’s most effective & natural skin moisturizers which helps heal even the driest & sensitive skin. Extremely versatile you can use Dr.Lipp anywhere you need deep hydration eg, your lips, nipples, cuticles, calluses, sunburns, baby rashes, scars and even eczema!'

As you can see from the statement taken from the Dr.Lipp site it's an extremely versatile product and  can be used for various skin concerns. Made from 100% medical graded lanolin, the formula is extremely thick, odourless and moisturisers the lips like no other.

Priced at £11.50 for 15ml might seem a little steep but the way I see it is the product can be used for a multiple of things, and also wasted various £2/£3 on several products that don't work which is a waste of money and I can't see it running out anytime soon, this will last for absolutely ages as you need the tiniest amount as it's really thick. 

Anyone else tried Dr.Lipp? What's your thoughts? It hasn't moved out of my bag since!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the name. i wanna try this cos i keep reading more and more about it... it's popping up on blogs all over! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how versatile this product is. You're right many of us spend 3 or 4 pounds everytime we purchase a new lip product but if this one works then it's worth spending the extra pennies. Love the packaging too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read a lot of good things about this! My mum is a midwife and she tells her ladies to use lanolin when they breast feed so I've been buying it for ages to use on my dry elbows haha :) works wonders! I've never tried this version though but I would love to xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers