The body shop CAMOMILE SILKY CLEANSING OIL



After my Elemis cleanser ran out I wanted to find a cheaper, quick alternative to take my makeup off. I saw lots of blog posts and youtube videos surrounding this product so I made a purchase.

Having relatively good skin I wasn't looking for something to improve the appearance just simply to remove all remainders of makeup. I've tried cleansing oils in the past, if your lazy like me they are a lifesaver.

One pump of this silky soft cleanser will remove all traces of makeup, (even waterproof mascara) leaving skin super soft. Although I've been only using this for a few weeks it really agrees with my skin and doesn't break me out. 

Anyone else tried this cleansing oil? Would love to know what you think.


3 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, i must check this out!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many amazing things about this, definitely have to pick this up after your lovely review :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really wanna try this! heard so many good things about it

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win raybans and a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers