Gimme the money

I've never saw so many things I really really really want (I probably have) but I desperately want a leather jacket (the one left infact) it's from Oasis, £150 but can't afford it :'(

Why isit I can't get a bloody decent job!! I really wish I was working again!!









I want this scarf aswell, it looks really nice from the picture. More in my budget of £12 from Dorothy Perkins. Ha!












I also want this new Chanel Lipgloss, the one that the model is wearing but the colors on the website looks nothing like the one she's wearing in the picture.









5 comments:

  1. The scarf is so cute, and the color will pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket, I want it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the advertisements they probably add layers of this and that lipstick. so you will have to find a resembling color...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers