Couple of bits...

Hey guys, so I popped into town today as I needed new foundation for my newly tanned skin ;) ha!

Anyways onto the stuff...

H+M: Basic Jersey Skirts, ♥ these and they was only £3.99...BARGAIN!


Revlon Colorstay + Prestige Waterproof eyeliner..Im hoping the staying power is as good as it lasts on my hand.


New Look Jeggings...I ♥ these, my new fave definately.


Ohh and does anyone know of any good makeup storage? I'm liking the ones on Muji site but don't have anything similiar nearby.

5 comments:

  1. I use an ikea thing - it has 3 little drawers at the top then 2 medium then one big, so everything can be divided :)

    www.peluxe100.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeggings made my ass look huge hehe. Looked nice on you though :). I want some of those storage boxes too, saw a nice one on the Muji site, let me know if you order and we can go halves on the P&P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Revlon colorstay! and cute skirts..I love those basics

    ReplyDelete
  4. great haul! love the skirts, really handy! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I need some of those skirts :o)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers