John Frieda daily miracle treatment review...

If you didn't know I'm addicted to any hair products that claim to make your hair "stronger/healthier" having long hair it's more prone to getting dry so when I got asked if I would like to review the newest product from the John Frieda Frizz Ease range I happily agreed.

"Vitamin infused leave in conditioner nourishes and detangles dry, damaged strands to help hair resist breakage and feel silky-smooth. With heat protectant. Safe for colour treated hair"


Being rather lazy the past few weeks I was blowdrying my hair, (something I never do) instead of letting it dry naturally as a result I was greeted with nice dry hair...not! So as instructed, I sprayed liberally throughout clean, damp hair. As it's a leave in conditioner theres no need to wash out afterwards which I like as it can be left in to work it's magic.

First thing you notice when you spray is the smell, it's gorgeous, leaves no greasy residue behind and also doesn't weigh the hair down like some treatments I've used.

I've been using this for a few weeks now (in conjunction with my dearly beloved Kerastase Bain De Force, review coming soon) and can happily say I no longer have horrible dry hair, instead it's mega soft and looks extremely healthy. If your looking for a little hair pick me up then I'd recommend using the John Frieda Daily Miracle Treatment, trust me you don't need an expensive treatment to care for your hair I've tried lots and wasted lots of money on the way.

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers