St Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting

St Ives Apricot Scrub | Blemish Fighting* Oil free with salicylic acid, gently cleans pores and helps stop breakouts before they occur 

I love exfoliating and think it's a very important to have it in your skincare routine, as it helps remove dead skin cells which leads to blackheads/blemishes. I've tried many different exfoliators ranging from Origins to Ginvera which don't come on the cheap side but there's always one brand I go back to and that's St Ives. 

The reason being is St Ives is easily available to purchase and also very purse friendly. What I like most about this scrub is that it's extremely invigorating but also gentle on your skin at the same time so that you can really feel the product doing the work. Simply moisten your face with water and dispense a tiny blob of product onto your fingertips and massage all over face, a little tip...don't rub too hard as it will irritate your skin and make it red...and we don't want that to happen do we ;)

I use the scrub around 3 times a week to keep my skin looking clear and to prevent any future breakouts. Please note I do have oily skin so this is perfect for me, I'd recommend the gentle version if your skins more on the sensitive side. 

RRP: around £4.38/150ml but currently on offer at Superdug 

Anyone else tried this and love it?

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers