Enrapture Encode Totem Styler Review

Over the past few years I have tried and tested many hair tools that promises 'big bouncy curls' but many have failed to live up to my wants/needs.

When I first started reading about the Enrapture Encode Totem Styler popping up in blog posts and seeing Youtube tutorials I knew that this was probably the tool I was looking for to achieve the hairstyle I wanted.

Enrapture Encode Totem Styler is the first ever luxury styler to feature 3 independent heat zones that allows you to create different styles/curls: ringlets, bohemian curls or soft waves and more depending on the code selected which you can find more info in the style guide that comes with the styler!

The styler is really easy to use, whether your a beginner or a master at curling hair. Because my hair is very long and thick I grab all my hair up and place it in a ponytail as high as possible onto my head and then section the pieces from the ponytail and then curl that way as it's easier for me and much quicker.

I currently have the dials on 1-1-3 this gives me full, voluminous bouncy curls (if you look in my display picture) but you can play around with the codes and see which style you desire.

I purchased my styler off Amazon for around £40 but seems as though that offer has now ended. 

Enrapture Encode Totem Styler retails for £74.99 but found it cheaper here on Amazon but seriously worth every penny. 

Anyone else tried the Totem Styler and love it as much as I do? 
I really, really want to try the Enrapture Extremity Heated Hair Rollers next.


2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers