Bondi Sands darm foaming mousse


"Bondi sands self tanning foam glides effortlessly over your skin and dries in seconds to a natural, flawless tan. Enriched with aloe vera for soft smooth skin with a healthy natural bronzed look like a day on Bondi Beach."

Following Bondi Sands on Instagram I was envious of beautiful pictures they posted of beautiful ladies with golden tanned skin. Then when I heard they was coming to the UK and that the tanning range was going to be sold in Superdrug I was super excited and couldn't wait to try it out for myself. 

The fake tan junkie I am I trotted off to the Bullring and headed straight to the tanning aisle, but the dark foam was sold out..BOO! So instead I ordered off Superdrug online which had £5 off and free delivery into your chosen store. 

When it came I put it to the test, Bondi Sands recommend that you ensure your skin is clean, exfoliated and free of any moisturisers which is the standard directions of any self tan. My new little tip is to rub some vaseline on my elbows and knuckles, I find this helps much better than moisturiser as no tan sticks to those areas at all. As instructed by Bondi Sands I applied a pump firmly and applied in long sweeping motions onto the skin, I always start with my upper body and work my way down and using any leftovers on my hands. 

It says on the Bondi Sands website  that you can wash off after an hour or for a longer lasting tan to leave on for unto 6 hours but I sleep in it and it's fine. When I used it the first time round I was very disappointed, I left on for over 6 hours and my skin was left with a slight wash of tan but being the fake tan expert I am I like a dark, natural looking tan. So I applied another layer (For the deepest tan re-apply bondi sands self tanning foam 30 minutes after initial application)

I've used a lot of brands of fake tan over the years but this one is the most natural looking tan I've ever used. It leaves my skin looking like I've had a week on Bondi Beach it's that good!

It's safe to say I have now been converted and that I won't be using another tan again. Anyone else used Bondi Sands? What did you think? 





1 comments:

  1. I'm always a bit of a nervous fake tan user, but this sounds perfect for me :)

    Lovely review as always,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers