Review: Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe. . .


What they say..
“Voted Best Ever Beauty Buy by Elle Beauty, this is the ultimate in self-tan indulgence. Offering outstanding results, it contains more DHA than our best-selling Deep Bronze product, so offers a deeper colour after just one application. Plus the larger pack means you'll enjoy even more tans from each purchase. It also contains additional vitamin E, Green Tea and skin-loving anti-oxidants that soothe, smooth and nourish skin while providing an instant and natural colour you'll love.
The ultra-sheer instant colour formula is easy to apply, goes on evenly and is completely streak-free. Giving you a gorgeous glow that'll last for up to seven days, and a confidence boost that'll last even longer.”
What I say..
You could say I’m a fake tan virgin, well apart from a disastrous start with St Moriz sometime last year which put me off fake tan completely! I’m very pale so having a beautiful tan on the cold miserable days in the UK would make me feel so much better :)
So how did I apply it? Well the day before I prepped my skin using Xen-Tan body scrub to make sure my skin was looking and feeling good before I applied the tan the day after (also moisturised dry areas i.e. elbows/knees and ankles) I applied the tan the day after before I jumped into bed, firstly the one thing I noticed was the smell of the tan, it smells delicious…wanted to eat my arm off whilst it was developing. The first time I applied it, I applied with bare hands, now it tells you to wash your hands after every application which I did but still ended up with orange palms (good job I was going to bed eh) anyway I applied it all over my face/body and went to sleep, when I woke up the next day I was surprised to see the guide colour was a lovely golden colour and no hints of orange-ness in sight although I was a little streaky around the feet area, when I showered it wasn’t as dark but still was a light golden brown and my palms turned a normal colour again.
Second time I applied I used a tanning mitt from Superdrug which I really recommend as I was streak free and the tan was much more easier to apply, overall I really rate this tan and will be definitely purchasing again when I run out, although I might purchase the Dark Lotion next time to try that out.

Price: £25.95 or if you shop around online you can get it cheaper
Where to buy? Here 
* Please note I was kindly sent these products for reviewing purposes, everything I’ve wrote is based on my own, honest opinion!

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers