Liz Earle sheer skin tint...

Hey guys, I don't know if you remember but back in July I posted about a new Liz Earle make up product that was going to be released in September (8th to be precise), back then I didn't have much information about the new skin tint or what it was going to be like but now I've finally got my hands on it and can share my thoughts with you...

The Liz Earle sheer skin tint comes in 3 shades: bare (light), beige (med) and beach (med-dark) I opted for the beige shade.

I've never tried a "tinted moisturiser" before so this would be a first, the product itself is creamy but when blended into the skin its very lightweight, dewy and has a noticeable radiant finish which literally looks like skin but better! I've never been the one for a light coverage, always medium because lets face it..I don't have perfect skin and I feel lighter coverages you need good skin to carry it off.

All in all I think this product is really good if you like more of a lighter/natural coverage but unfortunately it isn't for me and I won't be repurchasing when I've used it up just because I like more of a medium coverage.

Price £21 40ml tube
Pre order your skin tint here

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, but like you, I prefer a medium coverage... would it work as a base? I love Liz Earle products x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey awesome blog !!

    please check out the HUGEEE beauty giveaway that im having which ends in about a week, so please stop by and get your entries in :)

    http://suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers