REVIEW: Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash..

Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5

What they say:
"Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink  Grapefruit facial wash helps eliminate spots and blackheads with an uplifting clean feel"


What I say:
Recently I went on holiday and needed a new face wash/cleanser..I was using Liz Earle but wanted something cheaper to take away with me. Whilst browsing my local Wilkinson's store I spotted this Neutrogena wash for around £4 I've used Neutrogena in the past and never had any problems with it so I thought I'd try out this new wash.

I use this in conjunction with my Clarisonic so it lathers up really nicely and obviously has a grapefruit smell which I don't find overwhelming at all, rather refreshing actually! It leaves my skin extremely soft afterwards, some people complained that it left their skin feeling abit tight but I don't have this problem at all..but I do have oily skin. Does it help eliminate spots/blackheads? For me..yes, I haven't had a spot in absolutely ages thats why I love it so much and for £4 something I can't complain at all..will definitely be re-purchasing and can't see me using anything else either for a long long time.

3 comments:

  1. oh this cleanser sounds like what i need! I'm almost done with my liz earle cleanser and i just don't LOVE it.. Using fresh oats at the moment in the morning and the face shop at night which I did a post on.. But I need something to keep my skin feeling squeaky clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it. I'm buying it. Thanks for the review. I'm an oily gal, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta say that I love my clarasonic I got it as a gift about 2 years ago and I can't live without it.. it really does a nice job on cleaning your face .....I want to try that face wash sounds so yummy!!! following ya

    Please check out my blog follow me???? ; )
    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers