Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser & Toner

Elemis Skin Balancing Cleanse Duo - £24.99

The Elemis Skin Balancing Cleanse Duo contains:
  • Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser (200ml) - A Gentle balanced cleanser that is ideal for combination skin or skin prone to break outs. Enriched with Lime Blossom extracts to remove clogged pores and impurities, excess oils and help restore your skin's natural healthy complexion..
  • Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner (200ml) - A gentle toner that is ideal for purifying skin, suitable for combination and oily skin.Enriched with High Alpine Lavender extracts to maintain a natural PH balanced complexion and combats skin that is prone to break outs.
After running out of Clarins Gel Cleanser I thought it would be a good idea to go on the hunt for another cleanser, this time I wanted to add a toner into my routine so after trawling google for reviews I decided to purchase the 'Skin Balancing' range from Elemis. As my skin is combo/oily and prone to breakouts this was the best duo that seemed like it would fit well with my skin type.

As they both retail for around £21 each I found a fantastic deal on gorgeous shop where I got them both for £24.99 bargain!

Directions of use:

After removing my eye/face makeup with L'oreals Micellar Water I then use one pump of the cleanser onto dry skin (although the gorgeous shop website states for the cleanser to be applied to wet skin - even though it doesn't foam?) and then rub into the skin in circular motions to ensure the cleanser is distributed evenly across my face.

As the cleanser isn't designed to foam up I then soak a cotton pad in hot water and then take off the cleanser that way and to ensure every last trace is free from the skin I then swipe a cotton pad spritz in the Lavender Toner.

After purchasing this duo before christmas I have used it every single day and extremely happy with the way it's cleansed my skin. My method removes all traces of makeup and leaves my usual oily skin free from oil for the day and no signs of the duo aggravating my skin.

If you have combo/oily skin I would definitely recommend this duo for keeping skin nice and clear.





3 comments:

  1. I have been obsessed with Elemis lately and i have really loved experimenting and see what roduct i really love and work best for my skin. I havent tried these but i am using the Apricot Toner and i absolutely love it :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, dear:)
    Beautiful blog.
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using Elemis Cleansing Wash for the past year and it is AMAZING! I can't live without it now!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers