L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick

"A flutter of kissably soft light-weight feeling colour. It's delicate texture glides onto the lips creating a veil of colour with a luminous shine."

I think the L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks* are fairly new but someone correct me if I'm wrong? I haven't read anything about these "lipsticks" so thought I'd just do a little post and share my thoughts on them...

I think these are more of a "lipbutter" than a lipstick in my opinion, they really remind me of the Revlon Lip Butters but the L'oreal version have more of luxurious looking packaging. 

I got a little excited when I saw the colour(07 - cheeky magneta), hoping for a bright, bold vibrant pink. I was a little disappointed when I swatched it onto my lips but then realised that it would be perfect for everyday wear and not so in your face. The rouge caresse lipsticks are extremely moisturising and glide onto the lips effortlessly leaving a good hint of colour as you can see from the picture below (mind my work uniform) 


If your shy of wearing big bright, bold lips then I'd definitely recommend the L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks. Like I said they give a decent colour pay off for day time and even night time. 

 - Available in 10 different shades, £7.99 
- Stockists - Boots/Superdrug & any other L'oreal stockists

Anyone else tried these? Or plan on trying? I'm keen to try some of the other colours. 

12 comments:

  1. The colour looks lovely, may have to go and treat myself!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour looks so intense on the stick but applied it's a little toned down, i think these would be good for just everyday use :) have you applied any gloss or something over the top? your lips look super shimmery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was a lil disappointed when I first used it 'cus I like really bright bold lip but then I thought it would be great for everyday use and isn't in your face (and wouldn't get any dodgy looks) Nope nothing applied on top, it's so moisturising & lovely formula x

      Delete
  3. this looks gorgeous, will have to go check these out! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the colour, very pretty :) I like how it is subtle enough for every day but still adds a hint of colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't actually heard of this particular lipstick by L'oreal, but it seems to be great! The colour is sheer which is fantastic since that pink is so bold, like you said, it would be perfect for day to day wear :) x

    cupcakesandflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i was expecting this to be really bright! Very surprised when I scrolled down and saw its not!

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please post ingredients :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of this, gorgeous shade! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want this lipstick :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers