Origins high potency night-a-mins oil free


"Oil Free formula great for combination/oily skin types. Put dullness to rest. Wake up radiant & refreshed. Now nature's famed night cream is newly fortified with a system of time-released resurfacers plus Vitamins C, E & H, minerals & moisture-rich replenishers. Helps the appearance of dullness."

I've been using this night cream just after Christmas so I've fully tested it out and thought I'd share my thoughts now it's nearly the end of the jar.

I never used a night cream prior to this moisturiser, the Origins one had really good reviews and the word 'renewal' sucked me right in. I decided to go for the oil free version as I have combination/oily skin, it's not too thick in consistency, just right but a bit thicker than a daily moisturiser which is perfect as I hate anything heavy on my skin. 

After cleansing/toning at night I dot a few blobs around my face and gently massage it into my face sinking in almost instantly and made my skin feel super smooth! As mentioned I've definitely been using this enough to give it a proper test run for it to make a difference to the overall appearance of my skin and I'm afraid to say it hasn't improved it one bit which was a shame because not only is it expensive but also the rave reviews that people give. 

After googling the reviews just now I stumbled upon a review by Paula, she states in the review that the amount of Salicylic is too low to even exfoliate the skin that's why I haven't seen any 'renewal' in the skin. 

Why this felt nice on my skin, I wouldn't recommend this product, (sorry Origins I love you) not for the price anyway. Anyone used this cream or even have a night cream recommendation for me? Leave your comments I'd love to hear! 


1 comments:

  1. I'm glad I read this as I was considering buying this. It's such a shame, especially as its rather expensive! I use the Clinique moisture surge mask at nighttime it's lovely and moisturising without being oily xx


    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers