Getting to know me...just a lil'..

What made you choose your blog/Twitter/YouTube username?
Blog - I had an old blog with the same name on another site so to make things easier just used the same name.

Twitter - My name
Youtube - My name

What's your actual name?
Carly

Do you have any nicknames?
Nope

Apart from the obvious make up / beauty hobby, what other hobbies do you have?
Fashion ♥

What do you do?
I work in the fashion industry, for a leading company which is not only succesful here in the uk but in Europe/America. (Not in a shop btw)

What would you like to do?
Cabin Crew, I studied this at college and done really well in exams etc, been to interviews but obviously been unsuccesful. I'll keep on trying though.

Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing?
Nothing :)

Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you.
I have the worst accent ever!

What achievement are you most proud of?
Getting a job. I know it doesn't sound alot but when I finished college I really struggled to find a job and just really grateful of finding a decent one with decent pay. Even though I moan about the place all the time.

What do you most like about yourself?
My hair. Lol.

What would you change about yourself if you could?
I would like "fatter" legs and arms, they are thin and I dont like them lol. Also PERFECT skin, never ever get blemishes.

If you could have anything in the world (that doesn't cost any money), what would you want?
Love Health and Happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers