Melvita cleansing foam, floral bouquet.

Hey lovelies another skin care post I know but anyway, I'm sure some of you are aware of Melvita if not then here's a little background on the brand...

"Melvita is a pioneer in organic beauty and has grown to become one of France's leading brands of natural and organic cosmetics." click here for more info


As a beauty blogger I'm always keen to try new products whether they've been sent to me or I've stumbled upon great reviews on different blogs.

This time it was a bit of both...I'm sure you are all (UK people) familiar with the programme Made In Chelsea, personally I've never watched it but I stumbled across Millie Mackintosh's blog and noticed she wrote up a post on her day to day skin care routine which can be found here.

Anyway to cut a long story short I found out she used this particular cleanser, I'm a fan of foaming cleansers as I feel they clean my skin more thoroughly. I use this in conjunction with my Clarisonic, (review here) I wet my face and put 2 pumps onto the brush head and let the Clarisonic do the work. My skin feels extremely soft to touch after use, skin feels thoroughly cleansed. I really like this cleanser and would recommend trying it out, if like me a skin care junkie.

Formulated for normal to combination skin


- Price: £14 for 125ml

1 comments:

  1. This is great post i struggle with my hair x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers