Rimmel lasting finish 1000 kisses lip tint

Rimmel 1000 kiss lip tint - 300 Perpetual Plum*

"Rimmel London introduces new lasting finish 1000 kisses lip tint - giving your lips a royal flush of intense, vibrant colour and stays on duty and ready for action for hours"

I don't think I've ever tried a lip tint/stain before, I'm more of a lipstick kind of gal but sometimes applying and reapplying can be a pain in the backside especially when your out all day and don't have time. 

The packaging resembles a felt tip pen, with the tip at one side and there's actually a balm at the other end which I didn't realise until recently. The colour pay off is really good actually considering many tints/stain just give you a hint of colour, but with this one you can actually build up the colour if you want more of an intense look. I'm really happy with the shade 300 - Perpetual Plum I find that it's my lip colour but better, I took this picture below before I realised that there was a balm attached (duhh) to the other end so my lips look a bit on the dry side but can ensure you it's very moisturising when you use the balm.


I've read a few reviews on the Rimmel website that people are having trouble with the pen drying out, I haven't had any troubles with it drying up but it does state on the packaging if your having trouble with the tip not working properly then to wipe with a dry clean tissue or maybe store the pen so it's facing down.

Overall I think Rimmel have done really well with this product and would definitely recommend, available in 6 shades for £6.99 at all Rimmel Stockists. 

Anyone else tried these and recommend any shades? 




2 comments:

  1. Im not really into lip tints...because my lips are so dry already. I always need something creamy and moisturising

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers